William Hill is part of the William Hill Group (WH (International) Limited), which is registered in Gibraltar. It is also a member of the award winning Poker Network, iPoker.
The iPoker network combines approximately 30 poker sites, including poker rooms such as Bet365, Paddy Power Poker and TitanBet Poker. Being a member of iPoker has improved the popularity of William Hill Poker. It has enabled them to to offer better mix of poker games and increase player traffic. This increase in player traffic means that William Hill Poker now guarantees over €5 million in tournament prizes each month.
There is a reputation at William Hill Poker for having lots of weak poker players. The reputation stems from the fact that William Hill is primarily a sports bookmaker, rather than a poker site, which means that sports betters with limited poker skills drift onto the poker scene now and then. If true, this is a great opportunity for good poker players to maximise their winnings.
William Hill Poker is said to have the best VIP program across the online poker industry, giving you great rewards for playing poker with them. The poker software is top notch and they provide and very good customer service, 24 hours a day. With security and fairness being a top priority you can ensure that your data is safe and there is no player bias.
William Hill Poker match bonus
William Hill has a very attractive offer for new players with a bonus up to £100.
Whilst this bonus is not one of the largest available, it offers a great return. This is because you only need to make a deposit of £10 to qualify. So, for a deposit of £10 you can generate bonuses up to £100, that’s an 1000% return.
In addition to the £100 bonus, there are also other aspects to the William Hill Poker new player welcome package, including;
- A £7 ticket for cash game tables, issued immediately following your deposit of £10 or more.
- £3 of tournament tickets at William Hill Sit & Go poker tables.
- 10 free spins at William Hill Casino.
William Hill Poker Tournaments
The big money is won at William Hill Poker through the Sunday tournament line-up. Sunday’s offer William Hill poker players access to life changing prize pools. The Big Sunday is the largest Sunday poker tournament at William Hill Poker, with a gigantic €50,000 guaranteed prize pool!
For information on the rest of the tournament line-up, visit the William Hill Poker website, and select tournament from the top menu.
William Hill Poker cash games
The poker cash games offered by William Hill Poker include Texas Hold’em, Omaha High Poker, Omaha High Low Poker, 5 and 7 Card Stud, and Razz limit.
These cash games have a very wide range of table stakes. For example, on Texas Hold’em games, William Hill Poker offers table stakes from as little as €0.01/€0.02 up to €20/€40.
William Hill Poker deposit and withdrawal methods
There is nothing worse than not being able to withdraw your winnings. Luckily, William Hill Poker is one of the best poker sites for accessing your funds. They offer a great range of banking options including:
- Debit card (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- William Hill Cash Direct
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
The minimum deposit to be eligible for a poker bonus is £10/€10/$10. The minimum withdrawal you can make at William Hill Poker is £5.
William Hill Poker game features
The software on William Hill Poker is reliable and smooth, which makes playing poker very simple and easy. The software is constantly being updated to meet users high expectations and to make the game more enjoyable. Some noteworthy recent upgrades to the software include:
- Tournament pop-up settings – this enables you to determine your own pop-up settings for tournaments. For example you can choose to have pop-ups on your computer to notify you when the tournament starts. This will ensure that you do not forget you entered!
- Anonymous tables – play poker where your names and avatars are hidden, so you play completely anonymously and there is no influence on your game from pictures or names on-screen.
- Hand history replay tool – this tool enables you to replay the hands you have played, going back up to 30 days.
- William Hill Poker Coach – this tool calculates your odds and gives you tips regarding your hand. It helps you build up a profile of your table opponents to take advantage of their weaknesses.
William Hill Poker Security and Fairness
When you transfer funds at William Hill poker, either depositing or withdrawing, the transaction is encrypted. William Hill Poker uses Thawte SSL technology in order to do this.
You can be confident that all cards are dealt randomly at William Hill Poker. William Hill Poker uses a random number generator (RNG) to deal cards to poker players. This distributes cards evenly, and means there is no sequence or relationship that could be identified between the cards.
The William Hill Poker RNG is tested for fairness by an independent third party, named Gaming Laboratories International.