At whichpokersite.co.uk we like to invite poker players of all abilities, and website owners, to submit their own poker articles to us.
We will publish all poker articles submitted, so long as they are relevant to poker, high quality, and follow the rules set out on this page.
All poker articles should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will your poker article be included?
At www.whichpokersite.co.uk all articles are posted within the page www.whichpokersite.co.uk/category/poker-articles/.
If you visit our poker articles page, it will give you examples of the kinds of poker articles that are accepted on this website, and may give you ideas on topics for your poker articles. There are some further ideas for poker articles at the bottom of this page.
When your send us your article what do you need to include
When you submit your article to email@example.com, please provide:
- The name you would like included as the author.
- The URL of your website (if you have one).
- A photo of yourself, if you would like one to be included.
- Your contact details, if you would like them to be included.
Requirements regarding poker articles
There are some rules that you should be aware of when submitting an article to www.whichpokersite.co.uk, as follows:
- All articles submitted must be unique, we will verify the uniqueness of articles prior to posting them onto our website. Any articles that are non-unique or spun from other poker articles will not be included.
- Articles submitted can contain links to other websites that are within the poker industry. However, per the terms and conditions of poker affiliate programs, we cannot use your affiliate links on our website. Any of your affiliate links will thus be removed from your article, and may cause your article to be rejected.
- Articles must be between 250 and 500 words. Anything outside of this range will be rejected.
- The article must be written to a high standard of English. Any poorly written articles will be rejected.
- If your article is commercially biased or not appropriate for our customers it will not be published.
- We will only include images within your article that are clearly your own, and that do not have copyright restrictions.
- By submitting your article to us, you give us the full rights to publish, modify and reproduce your article on www.whichpokersite.co.uk.
Poker article ideas
If you would like to submit us a poker article, but are struggling for ideas, hopefully the below list will help:
- What are recent trends in the poker industry?
- Your ideas on poker strategy (e.g. for cash games, poker tournaments, sit and go’s). You could also go more specific into these game formats, such as how to play turbo poker tournaments.
- What is your favourite online poker site? Why is it your favourite?
- Your poker success stories? Have you ever won big?
- Recent visits and experiences from live poker tournaments (e.g. UKIPT/WSOP etc.)
- Reviews of poker books
- How to play certain poker hands (e.g. how to play Ace Ace, or Deuce Deuce)
- Tools that can be used to assist you when playing online poker
- Tips on how to become a better poker player