Poker770 is now known as NetBet Poker.
Please refer to our NetBet Poker review page here
Poker770 is a member of the iPoker Network. The iPoker Network is the biggest poker network in the world. The iPoker network consists of a number of the well known poker sites including; Bet365, Betfair, Ladbrokes Poker, Titan Poker, William Hill Poker and Everest Poker, but to name a few. All members of the iPoker network use the same poker client, provided by Playtech. The benefit of Poker770 being part of the iPoker Network means that at Poker770 you can play against poker players from other poker sites that are part of the iPoker Network. With more potential opponents to play against, there is a greater variety of cash games and bigger tournaments and prize pools.
Poker770 is a very safe and secure website, which is tested and trusted and used by players across the world. Poker770 was the first poker site that brought webcams into the online game of poker, and enables you to play face-to-face with your friends.
Poker770 match bonus
There are two types of welcome bonus that are offered at Poker770. The good thing is that you are eligible for both.
The first welcome bonus is that you will receive €20 completely free if you deposit €20 or more. You do not even need to earn this bonus. €10 will be payed to you immediately, and the other €10 will be paid to you exactly 7 days after your first deposit.
The money can be used to play at Poker770’s cash games, tournaments or casino games. This means that you can play with no risk of losing your own money to help you get started. To receive this bonus you must use the bonus code FREE20 when you make your first deposit.
The second new player bonus offered at Poker770 is the €1,500 welcome bonus. This bonus means that Poker770 will treble your first deposit up to a massive €1500. Note: there is no additional bonus code require to take advantage of the €1,500 welcome bonus.
The €1,500 welcome bonus is a bonus that must be earned through playing real-money poker cash games and tournaments. From playing these games, you will earn Points770. Once you earn the required amount of points your bonus will be released in €2 increments into your Poker770 account. You have 45 days to earn this bonus.
An example of how you would take advantage of both bonuses is as follows.
- Download Poker770
- Create an account with Poker770
- Make a first deposit of €50. As a result of this deposit you will be given €10 immediately in bonuses. In addition, you will be eligible for a match bonus of €150.
- When you play raked hands in real-money cash games, or play real-money poker tournaments you will earn Points770. As you earn the required Points770 your €150 bonus will be released to you in €2 increments.
- The second part of your €20 bonus, will be given to you 7 days after your first deposit.
Poker770 Welcome Package
The welcome package at Poker770 doesn’t finish with free cash. In addition to the bonuses listed above you will also received:
- 3 entries into the VIP Instant Win freeroll tournament
- 2 entries into the Weekly Final freeroll tournament
There is a great range of tournaments available at Poker770. In fact, Poker770 guarantee more than €5,500,000 in tournament prize pools every month.
The biggest weekly poker tournament at Poker770 is the Sunday Special. The Sunday Special is a tournament with an impressive €150,000 guaranteed (GTD) prize pool. Even better the current entry free is €75, as opposed to the usual €150. However, you can even quality into the Sunday Special for a mere €0.50 through satellite tournaments.
Other big online tournaments at Poker770 include:
- The Monday High Roller – prize pool of €25,000 GTD
- Super Tuesday – prize pool of €25,000 GTD
- Wednesday rebuy – prize pool of €12,500 GTD
- Big Friday – prize pool of €25,000 GTD
- Sunday Special – prize pool of €20,000 GTD
Poker770 also gives its online poker players the opportunity win tickets to the MegaPokerSeries live poker tournament. The MegaPokerSeries prize is worth €1500 as it includes flights, accommodation and entry into the tournament (which usually costs €770). The prize pool of this tournament is around €300,000, so a ticket would be a fantastic chance to win big, as well as a great experience.
Another great fact about Poker770’s tournaments is the Sit & Go jackpot. At Poker770 if you win at least 4 Sit & Gos in a row you win the jackpot. If no one wins the jackpot, more money is added each week. The jackpot can reach a total of €169,000, and at least €67,000 must be won each week.
Poker770 cash games
Poker770 has a fantastic range of cash games to choose from. Cash games offered by Poker770 include No Limit Hold’em, Limit Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud.
Poker770 also offers cash games at a range of blind sizes, enabling poker players of all levels to participate. For No Limit Texas Hold’em this means blinds start as low as €0.01/€0.02 (with a buy-in of €0.8 – €2) and go all the way up to blinds of €50/€100 (with a buy-in of €2,000 – €10,000).
One of the newer cash games that is popular at Poker770 is Speed Hold’em. Speed Hold’em enables players to play around 4 times as many hands as they would playing the standard version of the game. This gives players the opportunity to win more in a shorter period of time. Great for people with limited time!
Poker770 deposit and withdrawal methods
Poker770 enables cash deposits through the following methods:
- Credit Card/ Debit card (Visa/ Delta Visa/ Visa Electron/ Maestro/ MasterCard/ Entropay Visa)
- Online Bank Transfer
- Ticket Premium
- Wire Transfer
You can withdrawal your funds from Poker770 through the following methods:
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card (Visa/ Delta Visa/ Visa Electron/ Maestro/ MasterCard/ Entropay Visa)
Poker770 game features
Poker770 is constantly improving its software to improve the poker experience. Recently the following new features were added to the Poker770 software including:
- Toast notifications – these notification are very useful. They enable you to use do other things whilst playing poker such as surf the internet or watch films. Toast notifications pop-up in the bottom right of your screen enables Poker770 to communicate with you so you know whats going on at the poker table you are sitting at. You can even use the toast notifications to play, without having to go back to the Poker770 software.
- Time bank on cash games – time bank can now be used on Poker770 cash games as well as tournaments. Time bank enables you to have a little extra time than usual to make difficult decisions.
- Multi-Entry tournaments – on selected Poker770 tournaments you can play on multiple tables in the same tournament. This will increase your chances of winning. If you do well on more than one of your registrations, and you are required to play on the same table as your other registration(s), your stacks will be merged.
- Tournaments with re-entry – on selected tournaments at Poker770 you can re-enter into the tournament once your are eliminated. This could give you the second chance you need if you go out early due to a bit of bad luck.
- Late entry for Sit and Go tournaments – at first this may not seem a very useful feature. However, if you think about it, late entry into sit and go’s means you don’t need to wait around for a player quota to be met. Also, it means that the tournament prize pool is bigger. So this feature is definitely advantageous.
- Coach770 – this tool can be used in poker games. To save you the trouble it reads your cards and calculates the probability of you winning or losing the hand. No more need to pay for expensive tools to do this!
Poker770 Security and Fairness
Poker770 uses the latest private/public encryption methods to better guard the password and logins used by the user in order to secure access to the service and/or Software vis-à-vis of third parties during Internet broadcast
Poker770 helps to ensure that all poker played on its software is fair and that all players have an equal chance of luck. Poker770 uses random number generation technology in all of its games. In poker, this ensures that cards are dealt completely randomly, and cannot be predicted from cards previously dealt. The randomness of cards dealt by Poker770 is tested by iTech Labs.
Poker770 uses up-to-date encryption technology to ensure that users passwords and logins are protected from unwanted parties. Furthermore, any information you divulge to Poker770 is confidential as Poker770 is bound by the Data Protection Act and must not disclose information to third parties without your consent.