In 2014 the NetBet Poker Brand was formed. NetBet Poker includes both the old Riva Poker and Poker770 brands. This means although the brand NetBet Poker was coined in 2014, it has actually been operational since 2001.
NetBet Poker is one of the biggest online poker rooms within the iPoker Network, and offers a fantastic new player welcome bonus. With over €5,000,000 guaranteed each month on poker tournaments, and busy cash game tables, it is a great place to play poker.
The iPoker software is very innovative and reliable, and it is subject to rigorous external testing for fairness. NetBet Poker is only compatible on Windows machines, it cannot be used on Macs.
NetBet Poker match bonus
The current new player welcome bonus at Netbet Poker enables you to triple your first deposit up to a maximum of €1500. This means that if you deposited €750, you can earn €1500 in poker bonuses. The minimum deposit to be eligible for this offer is £20.
Your Netbet poker bonus is earned through playing real-money poker games and tournaments. Each time you contribute to money to NetBet Poker you will earn NetPoints. Once you have the requisite number of points, your bonus will be released to you in €2 chunks. NetBet Poker allows new players 45 days to earn their poker bonus.
Ensure that you enter the promotional code “which” when you join at Netbet poker. The screenshot below shows where you need to enter this code in the sign-up process:
NetBet Poker no deposit signup bonus
As well as the 200% poker bonus to €1500, NetBet Poker gives new players a £15 free. This £15 is given to you just for signing up, you don’t even need to make a deposit.
The first half of your free poker bonus is credited immediately, and the second half is credited 7 days later. If you make a withdrawal before you receive the second part of your bonus, you will not receive that second part. Note our poker bonus code “which” will get you both the Netbet poker match bonus and the free £15.
NetBet Poker Tournaments
NetBet poker guarantees a huge €5,000,000 in poker tournament prize pools each month, with over €200,000 guaranteed each Sunday. The Sunday prize pool is driven by Netbet’s high roller tournaments. The biggest of these is the Grand Sunday. The Grand Sunday has a prize pool of at least €25,000. The tournament starts at 19:30GMT and the buy-in is €30, although you can qualify for a mere Euro or two via satellite tournaments.
There are some very interesting tournament types and qualifiers at NetBet Poker. These include the following:
- The Mega Poker Series – Through playing online at NetBet Poker you can win entry into a real-life high-stakes poker tournaments, with prize pools of hundreds of thousands of pounds. For example, you can win a €1,500 package into to the Mega Poker Series for as little as €2.20.
- €100k Football Fever – Win a series of challenges to gain entry into freeroll tournaments with prizes of up to €100k.
- Jackpot Sit & Go – At NetBet Poker if you win a series of Sit & Go tournaments in a row you can win a huge jackpot. The largest jackpot prize is as €153,000.
NetBet Poker cash games
Cash games are popular at NetBet Poker. If you don’t have the time to play through a whole tournament, cash games can be a great way to make some money.
Cash games at Netbet poker include; No Limit Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Limit Hold’em, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud. Buy-ins and blinds at NetBet Poker range considerably to allow for all levels of bank-rolls. There are also beginners cash game tables, private tables and fun (or play money tables).
Netbet Poker deposit and withdrawal methods
The minimum deposit in any currency at NetBet poker is 20, whether it is in Dollars, Euros or British Pounds. Deposit options include:
- Visa, MasterCard
- Skrill (MoneyBookers)
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
You can make withdrawals from NetBet Poker using the following methods:
- Visa, MasterCard
- Skrill (MoneyBookers)
- Bank Transfer
The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 and there is no upper withdrawal limit.
NetBet Poker game features
The software at Netbet Poker is state of the art and one of the best in the industry. To ensure this is the case, Netbet poker is constantly updating its software to improve its features and usability. Some useful and interesting features that have resulted from recent upgrades have included:
- Multi-Entry tournaments – On a selected number of tournaments, NetBet poker enables you to register a number of times. This means that you increases your chances of winning, and can play on two or more tables at once in the same tournament.
- Speed poker – NetBet enables you to play speed poker games on both cash games and tournaments. Speed poker is a new form of poker, where as soon as you fold your hand you are dealt another hand. This enables you to play a lot of poker in a short time.
- Snap Poker with Toast Notifications – Toast Notifications enable you to perform other activities on the computer whilst you play poker. For example you can play videos, or surf the net and you will not miss your turn. Toast notifications pop-up in the bottom right of the screen when it is your turn to play. They enable you to play your hand without even opening the NetBet poker software.
NetBet Poker Security and Fairness
NetBet Poker is safe and secure. It operates under a UK Gambling Commission Licence. It uses iPoker software, which utilizes a sophisticated random number generator. This ensures that the distribution of cards is completely random for all games at NetBet Poker. The random number generator is independently checked by an accredited testing facility.