Full Tilt Poker is one of the world’s leading online poker sites. Running since 2004, Full Tilt Poker opened with the backing of many of the games top players including:
Since 2014, Full Tilt Poker has been owned by the same company as PokerStars, the Rational Entertainment Group. Full Tilt offers an online casino, as well as an online poker site.
The software at Full Tilt Poker is excellent. It is fast and reliable. You can always find an opponent 24 hours a day thanks to the very high player traffic. If you are a new player to Full Tilt Poker you are in for some great rewards, including a poker bonus up to $600.
Full Tilt Poker is available for download on Windows and Macintosh Machines.
It is now also playable on mobile devices, including those with iOS and android software. Poker players from the UK should make sure they download the UK version of the Full Tilt Poker client as this is different to the standard version.
Full Tilt Poker match bonus
If you are not a member of Full Tilt Poker, you will benefit hugely from registering. There is a fantastic poker promotion currently on offer where you can double your first deposit up to £400. Yes, this means that with a first deposit of £400, you could be playing with £800.
Of course you do not have to deposit £400 to qualify for this top poker offer. Simply deposit any amount between the minimum amount of £10, and the maximum eligible amount of £400. Your poker bonus will then be released to you in 10% chunks based on your first deposit amount, as you earn Full Tilt Points.
Full Tilt Poker Tournaments
Full Tilt Poker is one of the best online poker sites for tournaments. There are a great variety of scheduled tournaments offered each week, with a wide range of buy-ins and formats to suit all preferences.
Guaranteed poker tournaments
One of the popular daily online poker tournaments at Full Tilt Poker is the 1UP Multi-Entry Tournament. It has a $1,500 prize pool for a $5 buy-in. At the 1UP Multi-Entry Tournament you can register up to 4 times. By merging your entries prior to the final table, you could win up to $5000!. Sunday a Full-Tilt Poker is a big day. The Sunday Major Tournament is the biggest tournament on Sundays and has a huge guaranteed prize pool of $75,000.
The Sunday Major runs at 13:30 ET, and has a direct buy-in of $100. Although if you prefer, you can qualify via satellite tournaments starting at just $1.
Freeroll Poker Tournaments
As well as with fee entry online poker tournaments, Full Tilt Poker is big on online Freeroll tournaments. There is over $20,000 free cash to be won each week in freerolls at Full Tilt Poker!
The Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS) Tournament
The premier poker series at Full Tilt Poker is the Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS). The series began in 2006, and is usually held on a annual basis in March. It consists of a range of poker tournaments, usually around 30, which take place over the course of a few weeks. The prize funds for FTOPS is in the millions of dollars. The last series, FTOPS XXVIII 2015, had over $4 million in guaranteed prize money.
On top of the FTOPS, Full Tilt Poker has also recently introduced the Mini FTOPS. The Mini FTOPS is a very similar format to the FTOPS, although the buy-ins are around one tenth of the fee within the FTOPS events. The Mini FTOPS last took place in April 2015, and had a prize pool of over $1 million.
Live Poker Events
Currently, Full Tilt Poker is teaming up with International Poker Open, to enable Full Tilt Poker players access to one of the best live European Poker tours. The Full Tilt Poker International Poker Open runs between May 2015 and April 2016 at a number of locations throughout Europe. Each live event has a buy-in of $250, so massive prize pools are up for grabs.
You can qualify for events in the Full Tilt International Poker Open for a fraction of the buy-in price online at Full Tilt Poker.
Full Tilt Poker cash games
Full Tilt Poker offers a great variety of Poker Games for its players. The Poker Games available to Full Tilt Poker players include:
- Texas Hold’em Poker
- Omaha Hi
- Omaha Hi/Lo
- Stud Hi
- Stud Hi/Lo
- 5-Card Stud
- Draw Poker
- Mixed Games – which enable you to play a variety of poker games without changing the table you are seated a
To make playing these poker games more exciting, Full Tilt Poker offers a these poker games in a number of varieties, including:
- Rush Poker – Full Tilt Poker introduced Rush Poker in 2010. Rush Poker enables you to play many more poker hands than in regular games. As soon as you fold a hand, you are dealt new cards at a different table. This means no waiting around for your opponents to make their play.
- Ante Games – Ante Games spice up regular cash games at Full Tilt Poker. On Ante Games, each player pays an ante into each hand they are dealt (on top of the blinds). This builds up the pot size, and means a bigger pot to contend for!
- Shallow Stack Tables – On Shallow Stack Tables you can bring a smaller amount of cash to the table than usual relative to the blinds. Shallow stack tables are challenging because you will need to weaker poker hands to survive. This can build up your poker skills and is good practice for when you need to so this in the latter stages of poker tournaments.
Cash game stakes at Full Tilt Poker range from blinds of $0.01/$0.02 to $500/1000. In limit hold’em poker games, the biggest blinds extend to $2000/4000.
Full Tilt Poker deposit and withdrawal methods
Deposit and withdrawal methods are more limited at Full Tilt Poker than some of the other best online poker sites. However, there are still a good number of options available, which should be suitable for most players. These include:
- Visa debit and credit cards
- Neteller e-Wallet
- Skrill e-Wallet
- Bank Transfer
Deposits into you Full Tilt Poker account can also be made via; MasterCard, UKash, PaySafeCard and EntroPay. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker is $10.
Note if you also have a PokerStars account, you can link your Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars account. This will enable you to make cash transfers to and from each poker site.
Full Tilt Poker game features
The Full Tilt Poker software is one of the best in the industry. Probably because its design has been helped through input from some of the top poker players. Some of the Full Tilt Poker software features include:
- Self-Imposed Poker Stakes Limits – after all poker is an addictive game. As such, Full Tilt Poker enables you to exclude yourself from playing poker games that have stake and buy-in levels beyond a certain amount that you determine.
- HotKeys – Full Tilt Poker enables its players to take advantage of hotkeys to perform actions quickly. Hotkeys are certain keyboard combinations. They enable you to perform actions such as choosing whether or not to muck cards, cascading table windows and checking your balance.
- Emotional Avatars – avatars are the icon/ picture that represents you at the online poker table. After choosing your avatar, you have the option to select its emotion. Whether it be to happy, angry, or confused.
- Preferred seat selection – some players have a preference to the position that they sit on the table. The Preferred seat selection option enables you to do this. This can also be useful for when you are multi-tabling, so that you can see your avatar on each table.
Full Tilt Poker Security and Fairness
Full Tilt Poker holds a license with the UK Gambling Commission. This is required for any online poker site to operate within the UK. This give high confidence that Full Tilt Poker can be trusted.
Full Tilt Poker users a random number generator to distribute cards. A random number generator deals cards fairly to all players. It means that there is no way to predict the future distribution of cards from those that have been dealt historically.
To prove that the random number generator is actually random, Full Tilt Poker has its random number generator independently tested by Gaming Laboratories International. Gaming Laboratories International have always found that cards are dealt fully randomly at Full Tilt Poker.
In order to protect the information of its players, Full Tilt Poker utilities 128-bit SSL encryption. This protects the information of Full Tilt Poker’s customers both online and offline.
There you have it, a summary of each of the key aspects of Full Tilt Poker. We hope this Full Tilt Poker Review page was beneficial to you, and has helped with your understanding of the poker site. Please take the time to vote on Full Tilt Poker below.