Everest poker, founded in 2004, is one of the world’s largest online poker sites. Everest Poker was the first Poker room to offer software to their customers in 15 different languages. This has resulted in it having a very diverse player community.
Everest Poker enables players access to their software via a web-browser or via downloading the poker software. At the moment Everest Poker can only be played on Windows Machines. It cannot be played on iOS devices.
Everest Poker offers its players the opportunity to play at live poker events worldwide. Everest Poker has been the Main Event sponsor of the World Series of Poker event a number of times.
Everest Poker match bonus
The Everest Poker new player bonus is to match 200% of your first deposit up to €1500. This means the maximum bonus that could be awarded by Everest Poker is €1500, for a €750 deposit. The Everest Poker bonus is paid in €0.50 chunks.
Everest Poker Welcome Package
As well as the match bonus described above, Everest Poker are offering players making their first deposit the following benefits:
- €10 FREE to play Everest Poker real money games. This includes five €1 tokens and one €5 token.
- One token to play at the a choice of three €1k Series Tournaments. The €1k Series tournament is held Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s at 18:00GMT.
- 20 Everest Poker Real Rewards, which can be used exchanged for cash rewards, or Everest Poker tournament tickets.
Despite an option for a promotional code showing when you go through the Everest Poker sign-up process (see below image), you do not need to enter on to take advantage of the Everest Poker welcome package.
Everest Poker Tournaments
There are plenty of chances to win it big at Everest Poker. The Sunday tournament line up has a guaranteed prize pool of at least €274,000. The biggest of these tournaments is the multi-entry €100,000 Big Sunday. You can enter into this tournament directly for €75, or you can qualify for a less than €5 via satellite tournaments – I know which I’d prefer!
Everest Poker cash games
Everest Poker caters for a wide range of poker cash game varieties. You are able to play poker cash games in the following poker styles; Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, 5-card stud and 7-card stud. Within the these poker game types, Everest Poker offers the following game types; No Limit, Pot Limit, Fixed Limit and head-to-head poker. The blind limits on Everest poker range from $0.02/$0.04 to $200/$400.
Everest Poker deposit and withdrawal methods
Deposits can be made onto Everest Poker using;
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, EntroPay)
- Bank Transfer
- E-Wallet (Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers))
The minimum deposit you can make is £8, or the equivalent amount in another currency. You can withdraw any amount from Everest Poker, although there is a fee for withdrawals below $20. You can withdraw your money from Everest Poker using one of the following three methods:
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
Withdrawals from Everest Poker are usually made back onto the payment method that was used to initially make the deposit
Everest Poker game features
The Everest Poker software client is powered using Grand Virtual Gaming Alliance technology. The software itself is very attractive, easy to use and secure. It was recently updated in 2016 to make it more modern and intuitive.
The software lobby is very well organised, and the new and updated customization tool makes it very easy to filter the search settings to find the poker table that you desire.
Within the poker tables themselves, the poker software runs very smoothly and reliably. Everest Poker offers a large range of visual and sound customization options on its poker tables, and gives players statistics on their poker plays. You also can view hand histories and make notes on other poker players through the Everest Poker client.
A relatively large Everest Poker software update was made in 2016. This update enabled the following new poker features:
- Intuitive “Home” tab – the “Home” tab on the Everest Poker software now analyses your poker activity to suggest poker games to suit you. It also enables you to save your favorite games so they are easily accessible.
- Poker Toast Notifications – this gives you a small message on your desktop when it is your turn to act – so you won’t miss a killer hand when performing other tasks.
- Time Bank on cash games – you can use your time bank to give you extra time when you need to make those all important betting decisions.
- Multi-Entry Tournaments – allowing players to buy entry to the same poker tournament many times. Giving that all important advantage of winning big!
Everest Poker Security and Fairness
In the UK Everest Poker is regulated and licensed by the British Gambling Commission.
Any sensitive data that is sent between your computer and Everest Poker is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technologies. Ensuring that your data is secure. Furthermore, the software used by Everest Poker is certified to be completely unbiased and fair.