Bet365 Poker is part of the Bet365 Group, which is a gambling company based in Gibraltar. As well as providing an online poker platform, the Bet365 Group offers a number of other online services. These online services include; sports betting, a casino, games rooms, and bingo rooms. In total, it is estimated that Bet365 Group has around 10 million customers worldwide. The Bet365 Poker software is available to download on both Windows and Mac.
Poker welcome bonus
Bet365 Poker currently offers all new players a welcome bonus of 100% up to €100. This means that if you make a first deposit at Bet365 Poker of €100, you could play with €200!
Your Bet365 poker bonus will be released into your account as follows:
- you will receive €1 for the first 50 Merit Points earned
- €4 after you earn the next 300 Merit Points
- €5 for every additional 450 Merit Points earned
Merit points are earned from playing real money poker games (including both cash and tournament games). You will receive 15 Merit Points for every €1 you contribute in rake.
This Bet365 poker bonus expires on 31st December 2015. Be sure to sign up to Bet365 Poker before then to take advantage of this great offer!
No deposit poker bonus
As well as offering the poker “match” bonus, Bet365 Poker also offers all new poker players €5 completely free. Just sign up to Bet365 Poker to get your €5, which will be added to your bankroll within 48 hours.
As with all instant poker bonuses, you are not able to withdraw this €5 immediately. Under Bet365’s terms and conditions you are able to withdraw you €5 no deposit bonus after you have either:
- played 50 raked hands, or;
- deposited €10 into your Bet365 account.
This €5 is a fantastic way for you to test out Bet365 Poker. Who knows, you could even turn your €5 into thousands!
Other benefits of the welcome package
As part of your Bet365 welcome package you will be given a free tournament token to enter into Bet365’s €100 New Depositor Freeroll. This is another great opportunity to get some free cash! The Bet365 New Depositor Freeroll runs on Wednesdays at 19:30 GMT.
Another excellent feature for newbies at Bet365 Poker that it offer poker cash game tables just for new registrants. You can only use these ‘Beginner’s Cash Tables’ for the first 90 days after you registered at Bet365 Poker. This is a fantastic opportunity to practice if you are new to poker. One of the added benefits of using the Beginner’s Cash Tables is that you will earn Merit Points that contribute to your Bet365 Poker welcome bonus!
There are a number of large poker tournaments at Bet365 where you can win significant sums of cash. You can enter these tournaments directly, or you can earn tickets to enter these poker tournaments via satellites.
Bet365 Poker’s main tournament is the €100,000 Big Sunday. The €100,000 Big Sunday tournament runs every Sunday at 18:00 (GMT+1). The first place prize for this tournament is usually a prize of well over €20,000!
You could even win this tournament for free. Every time you make a deposit, or transfer, at Bet365 Poker you will be awarded 20 Tournament Tokens to daily freerolls. Through winning your way through, you can earn entry into the €100,000 Big Sunday tournament. There are plenty of other paid for satellites where you can win entry to the €100,000 Big Sunday. However, if you prefer to enter directly, the buy-in will cost you €75.
Poker cash games
The following varieties of poker can be played on the Bet365 cash game tables:
- Texas Hold’em
- Omaha Hi-Lo
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Stud
You can play these cash games based in British Pounds or Euros. The cash game stakes in Texas Hold’em range from €0.02/€0.04 all the way up to €20/€40.
Accepted payment methods
The most popular deposit and withdrawal methods that can be used at Bet365 Poker include:
- Debit card (Maestro, Visa)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Neteller (E-Wallet Method)
- Skrill (E-Wallet Method)/li>
- PayPal (E-Wallet Method)
- iDebit (E-Wallet Method)
- Ukash (Prepaid Voucher)
- Entropay (Virtual Prepaid Card)
- Bank Wire
Deposit methods are all free. Withdrawal methods are all free, other than some of the bank wire methods available. If you choose to withdraw by bank wire, the fees that will be charged are displayed on the withdrawal page. This will enable you to review them prior to the withdrawal.
The minimum amount you can deposit and withdrawal for most optionss is £5/ £10. Debit/Credit card and E-Wallet deposits will reach you Bet365 Poker Account immediately. Withdrawals using E-Wallet methods take a maximum of 24 hours. Debit/ Credit card withdrawals will take between 1 and 3 banking days.
Some imaginative software features at Bet365 Poker include:
- One Wallet System – If you use more than one product from Bet365 (e.g. Sports, Casino, Poker, Games/Bingo) you can centrally review your balance on each product at one central location. Each service will use your same username and password, and you can easily transfer funds between each different product.
- Multi-tabling functionality enables you to play poker on 16 tables at any one time. This caters for even for the most skillful poker players. Alerts from the Bet365 software ensure that you will not miss your turn when multi-tabling.
- Avatars – choose from a range of player icons to represent yourself at a table. Of course, you can also choose not to have an avatar.
- Game statistics – Bet365 Poker keeps track of your the plays you have made on both Poker cash games and tournament tables. These plays are amalgamated into useful statistics that give an insight into your playing patters. For example, you are provided with percentage information about hoe many flops you have seen, how frequently you raise, fold or check, and how many hands you have won.
Security and Fair Play
Bet365 Poker is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission. Bet365 encrypts all data sent to and from the site. This includes encryption of all personal information and debit and credit card information. The encryption service used is Thawte SSL.
Bet365 Poker uses a random number generator (RNG). This ensures that poker cards are dealt completely randomly and without bias. The RNG used at Bet365 Poker has been tested by Gaming Laboratories International, an independent third party.